• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Big Horns

W
Dec 13, 2007
Saratoga, WY
I am coming to Sheridan for x-mas, does anyone know if bringin the sled will be worth while? Is there any areas in the horns to find snow or will i just end up tearin my sled up? Any updates would be appreciated.....

G
Dec 12, 2007
Rawlins, WY
Please Snow on the Horns. PRAY

:eek:Hey Trent. We'll find snow. We can get hold of Winfrey and he'll know where to go. And if not we'll go to Cooke and play on the big hills. I'm still waiting on my chaincase though. Hopefully the Horns will get some snow not lookin to good though. I need to order all my crap for my new 159. Give me a call this week. I'm headed home on wensday. I'll see ya in Sheridan. :beer;

Were gonna have to invite some of the Sheridan boys down if the horns don't start getting snow though. I guess were lucky being so close to the Snowies.

W
Dec 13, 2007
Saratoga, WY
what up rawlins

Henry......yeah sounds like we have some of the best white stuff around right now. I was checkin out cooke and they are gettin some snow. Hopefully you can get your sled up and runnin. I think we are goin ridin tom around battle. This guy from town wants to take us up there. He says he has a good spot for me to work on my back flip, should be pretty sweet. I can't come to s town until the 24, but will be ready to rock.....i should have you load my sled in your trailer. My brother eric is wanting to ride up in the horns pretty bad, says he will just rent one when and if we can go. Ill call you later..
peace out biznatch

G
Dec 12, 2007
Rawlins, WY
ridin

sure thing bud. I can load your sled in the trailer and take it up if u want. I'm putin the new chaincase on tonight. If you want to come over and help that would be great. We'll be in the Sinclar shop. Shouldn't take long. It would be a good learning experience for ya though. Oh yeah, I want to be there for the backflip. I have to work untill noon tomarrow. Then I'm off for the holidays. Elliot has two 04 or 05 rev 800's in his back yard I'll see if he wants to go with us too. Pray for snow.

W
Dec 13, 2007
Saratoga, WY
See You In S Town

Goin ridin today, guess i will see you in Sheridan. Sorry i didn't make it over last night. I am just gonna bring my sled since you are headin out today.Talk to ya later
trout out

Skidoox600

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast Big Horn Mountains-
Including The City Of...burgess Jct
435 Am Mst Thu Dec 20 2007

...snow Advisory In Effect From 6 Pm This Evening To 6 Am Mst
Friday...

The National Weather Service In Billings Has Issued A Snow
Advisory...which Is In Effect From 6 Pm This Evening To 6 Am Mst
Friday.

Scattered Snow Showers Will Develop This Afternoon And Become
More Widespread By Early Evening. Snow Could Become Heavy At
Times Tonight With Snowfall Rates Of An Inch Or Two An Hour Quite
Possible. Snow Amounts Of 4 To 8 Inches Are Expected By Friday
Morning. The Snow Will Taper Off Late Tonight.

Skidoox600

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Bear lodge said they got 4" over night, with another 2-4" today. Thats at the lodge, you go from there im sure there is about a foot or so of fresh to the north and west.

Skidoox600

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Look at there webcam shot of today. Looks like some decent fresh on it.

Skidoox600

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
you know what cat lol why bust all the fun LOL. Sry its no up to your par.

T
Nov 27, 2007
Froid Montana
heading to bear on thursday hope its better on top but it looks better than last year . only had about three inches on the road until you got out 15-20 miles. see you on hte hill. cant wait to crank it up again.

F
Nov 26, 2007
Bighorns Wyoming
More snow please?!?!?!

Bear lodge reporting about 8" new in past 24 hours Snotel Backs that up But only at the lodge northwest at bald mt. only about 4" and south at bone springs about 5" and east at sucker creek about 6" Damn we need sum more snow :confused::face-icon-small-con

Premium Features