• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best Flooring for a trailer

C

ccoleman77

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 27, 2008
Casper WY
I just bought a new sled trailer that has diamond plate on the flooring. I am not a fan of the stuff or having to put ski boots on to save the carbides. What are your thoughts on the best flooring choices. Saw alot of trailers at the Hill CLimbs with a plastic kind of flooring that went over the diamond plate. Anyone happen to know what that is among other suggestions.
Thanks for any help

W

Wyoming T/A

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sep 26, 2006
Powell,Wyoming
i have indoor outdoor carpet in mine and 2 seasons without a tear--no protectors needed---only draw back is drying it out after each ride but i have a heated shop so it is perfect for our use---

R

rmk_racer

Nov 26, 2007
Spring Creek, NV
The stuff you see in a lot of racer's trailers comes from Tyler Erickson/ Erickson Flooring. I have it in my trailer and love it! I don't have a phone number for him tho, sorry!

crix

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
SaVaGe, MiNnEsOtA
Ive seen a few that rhino lined their trailers but Im not sure it would hold up to carbides tearing it up

C

ccoleman77

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 27, 2008
Casper WY
Does anyone have the number or a website possibly to get ahold of Erikson Floring because I can not find anything on the net! Thanks

O
Jan 14, 2008
MN
If I had a enclosed, id do the plastic ski runners and truck bed spray. (hurculiner-cheap) nice non slip surface,

glassman

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2003
Hinton, Alberta
My buddy did the spray in box liner, very nice looking but too easy to tear on plywood.This is the stuff you want.

Attachments

• IMAG0286.jpg
    IMAG0286.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 272

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Which nudo product are they specifically using on the floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

dmkhnr

Nov 26, 2007
NV
Just an update,
I put the costco garage flooring down in my trailer yesterday, and rode the sleds into the trailer.
Not even a scratch from the carbides. I was very impressed with the product.

skiwiz

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
laramie wy
FYI

Seven years ago the frist thing I did to my new Featherlite was to have Linex applied to the floor and 9 inches up the wall to create a watertight pan . This has worked very well for my trailer as it usually is used every weekend from nov to march . Cant say enough about this product and would do it again ,just my two cents .

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
carbide protection I used old truck plastic bedliners. Works great and FREE at you local Linex shop. As for covering nice diamond tread plate??? Why have it if your just going to cover it?

I recently had a 1997 chevy traded into me and the previous owner had seat covers and a steering wheel cover on it since new...sure was nice of them for the next owner to enjoy those things first hand as new since prior owner never got to!

Premium Features