• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Vi-pec Powersports turboed 2014 RMK 40 minutes ride

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
I just want to clear the air here.
08Nytro is in no way affiliated with Boost-It and any comments he may have made in this thread were his own doing.
This is my first post in the Polaris section since last spring and that is by design. I have no time to participate in the Drama or open myself to be critisized by some keyboard jockey.
We also do not need to be critical to other vendors. This is a very hard business, and people have no idea how hard it is to properly tune a mountain snowmobile.

I have to take my hat off to Vipec for their efforts at pushing the industry and making every turbo manufacturer more accountable to their customers and to get these sleds to run so we can all enjoy them.

I do not wish any ill will towards Vipec or any of their dealers, and wanted to make that clear before this thread gets too out of hand.

Happy New Year!

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
I just want to clear the air here.
08Nytro is in no way affiliated with Boost-It and any comments he may have made in this thread were his own doing.
This is my first post in the Polaris section since last spring and that is by design. I have no time to participate in the Drama or open myself to be critisized by some keyboard jockey.
We also do not need to be critical to other vendors. This is a very hard business, and people have no idea how hard it is to properly tune a mountain snowmobile.

I have to take my hat off to Vipec for their efforts at pushing the industry and making every turbo manufacturer more accountable to their customers and to get these sleds to run so we can all enjoy them.

I do not wish any ill will towards Vipec or any of their dealers, and wanted to make that clear before this thread gets too out of hand.

Happy New Year!

Thanks Neil for your comment, it is appreciated, good to know this guy is not part of your team. We try to be objective posting only unedited long rides and still SW monkeys aren't happy....i remember in 2009 coming on snowest super excited to find what was new, reading the helpfull threads but now it is simply a Joke, pissing matches all the time. Snowest is one of the reason we created our ECU lineup, i realy enjoyed coming on here...these days are over for me, still i like to come around and show what we can do with our technology, talk about it ,exchange with people about it, but guys like gus,frisco,08nytro, etc. are all over the places turning any threads into pissing contest and the worst is guys like gus never built/created anything making the industry going forward but always jumping in with his slick phrasing puting down who ever....still moderators let them do that....just too Bad Snowest turned so ugly.

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
This is getting good.
Im a spectator but so far i gather-
1. Vipec was not aware of HM turbo demo days but drove 4800kms to be by themselves.
Aware of demo day but not aware of what would be the progress of the day...big difference.
2. A potential customer drove 8 hrs on a hunch that HM turbo/vipec were gonna be there
Hm turbos and Vi-pec were there
3. Vipec logged 100 kms in 10 days.
Vi-pec powersports LOANER turbo rmk log 100 miles being test driven by outsiders....We had 5 snowmobile over there, so i assume you are smart enough to understand we rode them all, 10 days straight.
4. Vipec doesn't fix things, they just make it better
What a wording game!!
5. 30 people rode with vipec but nobody saw them except for viper.
30 people rode with HM turbos and We were among them
6. Vipec was parked beside somebody at the parking lot.
Obviously!
7. Vipec posted a video of 30 minutes of sea level riding.
you watched it? you can read back the title of this thread also.
8. Vipec is mad at boost it.
Vi-pec powersports ain't mad at nobody, vi-pec find 08nytro comments worthless, and so are yours.

trailer revy.jpeg parking revy.jpeg

Premium Features