• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Primary Springs

A

aus091

Dec 25, 2008
ive got a boondocker 2012 assault with no issues with the springs and a stock 2012 assault that ive broken one spring on. the dealer i work with said theyve had 5 pros come in recently with broken primaries

J

jsandgren10

Jan 17, 2008
Northern California
Anyone know who has the pink team springs in stock? I am not paying $17 for shipping through team for a $23 spring. Hi-perf engineering shows out of stock and has not returned my emails on a ETA for more. Have also tried to email Justin a couple times with no luck.

Really wanting a spare spring for my trip to Island Park the 14th and can't find one. Anyone know of a place?

T
Jan 2, 2012
On the question of the height of the spider nut and the unfortunate contact that it makes with primary springs, I have just replaced it with a hex shaped nut off of an older artic cat primary which is half the height of the Polaris nut. This could help. However, even with the original nut, I have more than 600 miles on a shorter, lower engagement blue red starting line spring. I begin to wonder if the super long high engagement springs aren't part of the problem. The shorter nut surely doesn't contact the spring like the taller Polaris nut. Hope this helps.

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Delrins didn't work for me at all. I recently put in some stainless steel shim washers in, only 3 days on those, so no idea if it will work or not.

Premium Features