• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ULTIMATE PRO-PEX!

J

jskattum606

Dec 3, 2007
Bozeman, MT
They are big but that picture deffinatly exagerates it. Not sure i want to build more. A lot of the fun for me is having a one of a kind sled that no one else has:face-icon-small-win

I looked into scales today. I want to get a nice hanging digital scale. We'll see.

Scott you can check it out for sure. You up for a Cooke ride in july? Cause we'll be headded up there with it for some streching:face-icon-small-ton

J

jskattum606

Dec 3, 2007
Bozeman, MT
haha. I tried. Got the wrong length rails, so im trying to figure out that situation. From what i hear Cooke still has lots of snow so i need to hurry it up. Anyone have tips for priming the oil pump?

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
What's the details on the new lightweight rails from ice age? Pics?

J

jskattum606

Dec 3, 2007
Bozeman, MT
I wish. Have been very busy with work. Looks like the rails may take a while so i might just do rail extensions on my shorter rails till the others are complete. Also having trouble getting injector signal. The thing wont fire under its own fuel system so i need to figure that out. Think im just gonna double check all chassis stuff and pull it apart for powder coating.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
If you saw his face once he got it started, you would know how stoked he is to work on it now! im betting you will definately be seeing more soon. Stupid problem coupled with summer heat really zaps the motivation, glad to see that hump overcome!

J

jskattum606

Dec 3, 2007
Bozeman, MT
Got all of the plastics finish mounted and moddified the footwells to be able to scoot farther forward if need be. I used nutserts to bolt the plactic on. should work well.
picture is of the foot wells, plastic is not finished in this photo

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Was out messing with this thing in the shop the other day.one word for it. STOUT. the Pro front clip was a really nice upgrade. having a 3 peice chassis vs a 1 solid piece welded unit sure makes it nice if you smack something in the front!

Can it snow yet so we can go boost this sled?!?! BWUUUAAAAAP!!!

K

Kennyspec

Feb 6, 2010
awesome build. can you post pics of how you attached the tubes to the pro bulkhead? I currently have a nytro with a Pro bulkhead wrapped in the pro plastics.

also what is the tubing wall/thickness?

What steps did you take to ensure that the belt center to center and alignment is correct? Mount motor then locate the jackshaft and then finally locate the driveshaft?

Premium Features