• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anybody ridden from Mancos this week?

no soft snow and i you would have to go from the turn around or higher. I rode sunday on echo basin and it was fun to jump the drifts and stuff but i think it is going to snow tonight if it does im going tomarrow. If you go let me know how it was and try to get some pictures.

S
Jan 22, 2008
no soft snow and i you would have to go from the turn around or higher. I rode sunday on echo basin and it was fun to jump the drifts and stuff but i think it is going to snow tonight if it does im going tomarrow. If you go let me know how it was and try to get some pictures.

Thanks for the info-
We went to the Transfer Trailhead Fri. night and decided to go up to Barlow Cr.
above Rico instead on Sat. and it was really good once we got above 10,000ft.
Today we went up above Silverton to Kendall Pk. and found soft snow at 11 to 12,000 ft. Molas tomorrow

S
Jan 22, 2008
Headed back to AZ tomorrow.(Tues.) Molas Pass had 6" new by this afternoon,
and we even got some sunshine so we could open it up.
We ran into the Cortez AC dealer and factory rep up ther and got to demo the 2009 M8- really an outrageous sled! Jay seems like a good guy too.
You're lucky to live here- 3 incredible days of sledding. Can't seem to getmy pics to upload - but I'll try resizing a couple.
Thanks for the info.

B
Apr 13, 2004
GJ COLO
lizard head?

drove thru that area today on my way back from Cortez

can you ride north of Rico, lizard head summit. It looked like there was tracks by the highway. Sure is neat country! I usually have a sled onboard and was amazed at how good the snow pack was.

Red mtn snowed all day, that why i didnt drive over it x2.

ray

Premium Features