• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Should the new 800 E-Tec/Freeride have its own Sub Forum?

Should there be a 2011 specific Ski Doo thread?

• Yes

Votes: 40 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 53 57.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Dustin_R

Jan 11, 2010
Washington
Just as the title states. I snow checked a 2011 800 Summit and I think that the Ski Doo section should have a sub forum for the 2011 sleds. Might help new owners like myself find aftermarket parts and answer any performance questions that might come up. Could probally leave it in the XP section, but I hate thumbing through old stuff to find an answer to my stupid questions.

X

XP Summit

Nov 26, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
I vote no! not enough sales on the etec/freeride to justify an individual forum. In fact you will limit the number of responses on it. Look at the current turbo forum it is a ghost town. Most of the info besides suspension set up and engine will cross reference for the most part anyway... it would do more harm than good separating them being there isn't that big of a difference. We don't need a separate 600etec to Everest forum???

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Wow, I would tell you to EAD (google it), but your probally to old to know what it means. Thanks for taking the time in your awesome life to comment on such a trivial subject.

Wow you're welcome no i don't wear a hoody and wear a hat sideways. Based on your totally awesome sick idea why don't we have a forum for every different color? Sorry to hear you are too lazy to read thru some threads to find the answer to your mind numbing question of the day. You have a bright future.

D

Dustin_R

Jan 11, 2010
Washington
The Polaris section has a Pro-Ride sub forum, how would an e-tec section be such a big dam deal. If you dont want to read it then dont click on the link! Forget about it haters. I'll remove the post.

D

Dustin_R

Jan 11, 2010
Washington
Wow you're welcome no i don't wear a hoody and wear a hat sideways. Based on your totally awesome sick idea why don't we have a forum for every different color? Sorry to hear you are too lazy to read thru some threads to find the answer to your mind numbing question of the day. You have a bright future.

My futures so bright I gotta wear shades. btw, you spelled "thru" wrong. Dick.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
No, it's a fair question....but you asked. If enough people want it, they will get it....seems fair to me whether everyone agrees or not.

D

Dustin_R

Jan 11, 2010
Washington
No, it's a fair question....but you asked. If enough people want it, they will get it....seems fair to me whether everyone agrees or not.

Thats not the point brew. I asked a legit question. With a poll. I asked the mods if it would be a good idea to start a 2011 sub. They didnt know if enough people would use it. Hence the poll. It wasnt meant to be open grounds for dick posts' like insane's. To each his own, guess we will never get to be bff's.

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
I for one thought you were joking. It's still an XP. The Rev.section has the 07 with the R motor in it do we need a special section for it to ? :face-icon-small-win

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Sorry I thought you would be hip, cool, sic, narly ,awesome enuff(spelled that wrong too btw) to know what thru meant. Relax scooter everyone still luvs ya .

Nov 12, 2009
Camrose, AB
The Polaris section has a Pro-Ride sub forum, how would an e-tec section be such a big dam deal. If you dont want to read it then dont click on the link! Forget about it haters. I'll remove the post.

lol but pro-ride is a diffrent chassis than the IQ so it is a diffrent sled. the etec is a xp.

D

Dustin_R

Jan 11, 2010
Washington
Shat, lets start this over. I understand that the Freeride and the new e-tec is going into the xp chassis. But there are alot of differences. Turbos, skis, tracks, suspension, control mountings, etc... I'm new to this so bear with me. Any info regarding aftermarket stuff like pipes/cans is going to be new right? I dont know everything about sleds thats why I wanted to see if there was any interest in a new sub forum? And its not like we have to rebuild snowest to do it. Or have to shut it down for a month. It was just a post with a gd pooll in it. So, if its that stupid of a post then pm a mod to delete it. I could give 2 ****s.

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota

Umm, because the Pro-Ride is a different chassis.

It makes little sense to make an E-TEC forum when a vast majority of the sled is the same.

Premium Features