• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 Arctic Cat Demos

A

aktreekiller

Dec 16, 2008
Anchorage, Ak
I was just at Eagle River Arctic cat, and was told there getting five 2010 cats for demos soon. They will be taking them to Willow sometime for the public to get a first look at them. HCR, M8, that long track Z1 thing, Bearcat, and one other that I can't remember. Couldn't get an exact date, but soon I hope.

Dec 8, 2007
?

It would appear to be a better Idea to actually take them where the snow is rather than play on the Lake, or somewhere flat. I know if I was spring checkn a new M8 I'd rather see what it can do down South?

A

aktreekiller

Dec 16, 2008
Anchorage, Ak
Yeah

Yeah, I would like to test the hcr at turny where its deep and you can get some climbs in also. I'm not sure why there going to Willow.

T

Tookes

Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage
If they want to sell mountain and boondocking sleds then that where they should demo them where riders ride them, just don't demo them on hard concrete snow days. Worst case, it would be just a write off to them.

"this chit's chess, it ain't checkers" dw

A

aktreekiller

Dec 16, 2008
Anchorage, Ak
yeah

Anchorage arctic cat did there 09 demos at turny, and it was great. Me and the sales guy ripped for two hours because there was no one there.

T

Tookes

Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage
That's more like it!!! It's like test driving a vehicle you don't just putts around the lot..

I just spoke to Paul H. at ERPAC and he is going to nail down a date of when the Cats and Polaris's will be available to him to DEMO. I think I talked him into Placer this year in addition to Willow. We will be based out of our compound off the Seward Hwy and should have the tents up and burgers going. As soon as he gets the dates from cat and polaris we will set it up and post it. Stay tuned as it will come together fast....

Chris

Demo update!!!!

So here is the update.......

Press Release: 2010 Arctic Cat Sneak Peek Demo Ride

ERPAC, llc will be offering demo rides on April 4th and 5th at the Placer River area. We will be located at Alaska Snow Safaris Base Camp, just past the turnout to Portage/Whittier. Only a limited amount of parking will be available so no rigs with trailers will be allowed into the private parking lot. Please find parking at any of the public parking lots and ride over to Alaska Snow Safaris Base Camp.

Alaska Snow Safaris will also have snowmachines available for rent and guided tours on both Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 5pm. Contact Alaska Snow Safaris at 868-SNOW(7669) for advance reservations.

Demo rides on the new 2010 Arctic Cats will be guided out to the powder fields and there will be an opportunity to switch around and ride more than just one model. We will have the all new M8 153 SP, M8 HCR, Bearcat XT, Bearcat Z1 XT, M1000 153 SP and a Z1 Turbo EXT.

We are looking forward to seeing all of you that can’t make it to Arctic Man; be some of the first to ride the all new 2010 Arctic Cat!!!

So 10am Saturday it is....:D

Chris

Last edited:
A

aktreekiller

Dec 16, 2008
Anchorage, Ak
Nice

The 2010 were at Turny, but all you could do was look at them. It was another dealer of course. Demo, then hit up turny for sure. Tim

Premium Features