• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Super deep!

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Did a morning Session and went through a tank and jerry can by 1 pm, so headed back to Squamish when I got the call from Anthony, a reload of fuel and I was off again...another tank and jerry! Sweet Day!
2s8k6xg.png

2mnrrmf.png

9k5bo8.png

2m5nntt.png

16lgthy.png

35ch5ed.png

acfp53.png

mhx5w8.png

2zecpi8.png

2lik17p.png

2060mep.jpg

2h72rmp.png

qn2rnl.png

B
Dec 12, 2007
w.kootenays
do the side panels rub on the clutch or can like they do on the xp, i've asked ya a couple different times on some of your other threads with no reply? anyway nice vids,

thnx

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Nothing on the can side, I have a little rub mork on my left door...clutch cover is harder and build a little different and remember these xm's are P3's so not everything is set in stone...clutch rub is less on this machine but there is a little there, mostly from laying it over on harder pack...hope that helps, sorry might not have seen it in other threads and been out riding and skiing most days so don't always check, cheers dave

B
Dec 12, 2007
w.kootenays
Thnx for reply, pretty much my only gripe bout my xp, hopn they fix the side panels, any respectable mountain rider is always on there edge lol and side panels just don't hold up, appreciate the input,

Beard

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Thats a lot of fuel, your arms must have been rubber the next day.

Nice pics!

Ha ha you would think but serously I would not normally do this on an older ski doo sled, the xm is that much easier to ride all day with...rode and sled skied the next 4 days. Before I hit the whistler ski hill for a day of rest...

Premium Features