• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Troubleshooting with Vipec

D
Nov 14, 2013
I just wanted to post a little blurb about a recent experience with my sled (HM turbo Vipec.) Got up to the alpine after a 45km trail in, bluebird, 3 ft pow everywhere. Sled was running odd, almost like it was overboosting and hitting rev limiter. Then it would only rev to 7200 and felt like it was hitting the rev limiter (where the mapping throws fuel at it.) Putted around that day pulling my riding partner out (new rider.) Took the sled home, plugged the laptop in, instantly found my problem. MAP sensor was reading zero, obviously boost pressure was reading zero as well. $40 ebay MAP sensor and away you go. Very cool to be able to troubleshoot so easily with this technology!

Kcjepperson

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2012
Wallsburg, UT
You have to love the vipec, I can't believe more people aren't sold on it. I know it's expensive but, Way to many capabilities to not use it on any modded sled. And if you have a problem and can't figure it out yourself. Call Bryce let him remote in and have him help you.

Premium Features