• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber turbo no bottom end

B
Jan 10, 2013
Edmonton Alberta
Hey guys anyone have a cure for silber turbo with bully dog bottom end lack of jam and turbo lag? Mine is tough to ride in the trees from a dead stop or quik throttle application. Power is slow to come on. I also wonder if I'm pulling
7800 Rpm at wot, how much weight do I need to remove to get were I need to be.

Cheers

friscospices.com

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Nebraska
www.friscospices.com
At least a couple grams. You can make it more revy with a different primary set up. Mine is very responsive, I have the pink just what Justin sent with the kit. I know a few guys who installed a lowe engaging spring and lost the throttle response.

Y
Mar 9, 2008
claremont mn
bottom end

you might want to look into the mds turbo weights, I am running them with a pink spring, my engagement is a little higher than I would like but bottom end response is good

B
Jan 10, 2013
Edmonton Alberta
Thanks guys. I do have the pink spring just not happy with dead spot. Maybe less boost so I can run lighter weights in my primary?? Maybe that would help. Rite now I'm running 8 psi at around 3000 to 6000 feet in elevation

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
Take your primary clutch apart and inspect all the bushings and rollers. Also put a new 115 Polaris belt on it.

kgra

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
British Columbia
If the belt sits to far down in the secondary clutch it will do the same as having higher gearing. Check your belt deflection and adjust as neccessay. Also make sure the primary spring isn't broken.

Premium Features