• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 m8 tps diagnoses and adjustment

D
Nov 6, 2012
Hey. I searched and didn't come up with much. I wanna test my tps on my 2010 m8 and adjust it. looking for the procedure. If anyone has that info that would be great.thanks

Thunder101

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
I copy/paste this for you. might be a good place to start

I highly suggest to order from SnoWest member Tonka1020 his very simple to use TPS tester wire harness for $42.50...
Tonka1020 (Troy) "QUICKLY" sent me a very HIGH QUALITY" TPS tester wire harness for $42.50 & the High Quality ECU power up cable on another order!!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271788580935?euid=97b47ada187f43cbb50a3f5c52350281 &cp=1&exe=11473&ext=27979&sojTags=exe=exe,ext=e xt
This is my newest TPS product. It simply plugs in and allows you access to the different voltages produced by your ECU or signal voltage coming from the TPS. There is a great review that can be found on the Snowest forum if you search "Where to buy a TPS tester."You will need your own voltage meter. THIS IS NOT A STAND ALONE PRODUCT! If you are using this on a sled, you will also need a power-up cable to energize your ECU or start the engine. On Rangers and Razrs you can simply turn the key on and set your tps voltages. I'm still getting to know all the products this fits on. Please send me your questions BEFORE you buy the product. If you purchase it, I'm shipping it! eBay doesn't allow for any lag in time in shipping. It impacts my performance rating when a buyer "buys" the product and then asks all the questions that should happen pre-sale and I end up not shipping it on time because of the questions! READ my feedback. I try VERY hard to be a no BS seller. I ship as soon as possible. If you bought the wrong one because you didn't ask the right questions, I'm sorry! If you buy it and I guided you wrong, I'll make it right. PERIOD!

Premium Features