• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Silber kit for the Axys!!

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
New for 2017 we will release an internal wastegate turbo kit for the Polaris Axys! This kit will be directly comparable to the other guys entry level kit and their "X" kit except in one area....Price. We will be selling the Internal waste gate kits at a snow check price of $2850 or $2750 as part of a "buddy pack"

The Kit will be fully featured and utilize our "no touch" factory ECU flash just like the External waste gate turbo and will support from 5-15 pounds with the proper fuel. We are setting the standard for the customers looking for pull and go.

Silber Turbos is constantly innovating and finding ways to reduce manufacturing cost while delivering the best quality possible. This results in a turbo kit delivering massive power for the cost of most big bore kits.

Last edited:

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I bet the other turbo builders sure hate you guys !!! Keeps getting better. Great job.

Dirty Steve

Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2012
Central MN
Corey,
Will the internal kit run well for those of us who live in the flats? I do most of my riding out west, but the occasional U.P. ride will be in the mix. We spoke about the external kit on the phone last week. Which is the better choice?

Also, will there be a "quiet" exhaust option for the internal kit as well?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
Corey,
Will the internal kit run well for those of us who live in the flats? I do most of my riding out west, but the occasional U.P. ride will be in the mix. We spoke about the external kit on the phone last week. Which is the better choice?

Also, will there be a "quiet" exhaust option for the internal kit as well?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

If you want to run straight pump at low elevation we recommend the external. If you are willing to mix a little it will be fine. The internal gate kit will have the quiet muffler included with the kit and they also tend to be a little quieter anyways due to the design. Give me a call and we can discuss specifics.

owenb2

Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2010
wyo
Nice !

Do you have one Ready to ride? If you do I'll drive wherever to see it, because that's a crazy price point !

I rode the in season ext waste gate kit and was blown away.....! If the internal is close I'm sold

Premium Features