• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Axys side kick problem

HCR10

Premium Member
Jan 21, 2011
Draper UT
www.comfortchampions.com
I'm having a problem with my sidekick turbo at very low engagement acts like it's fueling and defueling and almost wants to die unplug boondocker box problem goes away wondering if anyone else has seen this problem. Also Polaris dealer has replaced TPS throttle safety adjusted everything analog to digital converter and nothing fixes other than unplugging the Box. Sled runs amazing mid top end just can't burp the throttle at low and when boondocking through trees sometimes will put you over the handlebars

Nov 29, 2007
I'm having a problem with my sidekick turbo at very low engagement acts like it's fueling and defueling and almost wants to die unplug boondocker box problem goes away wondering if anyone else has seen this problem. Also Polaris dealer has replaced TPS throttle safety adjusted everything analog to digital converter and nothing fixes other than unplugging the Box. Sled runs amazing mid top end just can't burp the throttle at low and when boondocking through trees sometimes will put you over the handlebars

I've seen this problem. Ended up Replacing injectors and that fixed the problem

Z

Zone28M7

Sep 28, 2009
Louviers, CO
My buddy had a bad sidekick box with his kit. Had to replace it. Just a heads up that it very well could be the box

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

HCR10

Premium Member
Jan 21, 2011
Draper UT
www.comfortchampions.com
97rmk Do you know what his sled was doing? I think it is also my box I just sent boondocker my box yesterday to test because when I unplugged the box it seemed to make the problem go away completely but obviously I could not ride the sled in normal conditions with it unplugged.

Z

Zone28M7

Sep 28, 2009
Louviers, CO
Oh I didn't realize it was older. No idea if it's the same issue. Doubt it. Two different systems

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Nov 29, 2007
97rmk Do you know what his sled was doing? I think it is also my box I just sent boondocker my box yesterday to test because when I unplugged the box it seemed to make the problem go away completely but obviously I could not ride the sled in normal conditions with it unplugged.

The sled i had the problem with did the same exact thing that yours did. It would throw you over the bars at engagement and run fine if you stabbed the throttle. It would also run normal when you unplugged the boondocker box but like you said you can't run it like that.

m7extreme

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2011

Ever figure anything out with this sled?

HCR10

Premium Member
Jan 21, 2011
Draper UT
www.comfortchampions.com
No we still have not figured out the problem boondocker sent me a new box but no change also replaced pipe sensor taking it back to the dealer today to put new injectors in see if that works that's about the last thing I can replace.

m7extreme

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2011
No we still have not figured out the problem boondocker sent me a new box but no change also replaced pipe sensor taking it back to the dealer today to put new injectors in see if that works that's about the last thing I can replace.

Thanks for the update, keep us posted. Hope you find the problem soon

Premium Features