• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

16 polaris Axys rmk 800 Silber turbo build

P

purepolaris600

Aug 21, 2009
Elkader iowa
Ok I am wanting to share my sled build with you guys. I have my snowcheck 16 axys pro rmk 800 155 2.6. I have 92 miles on it. I have ordered a new silber turbo for it. (witch I am super excited about) I am coming off a 12 pro 800 155 with silber turbo. I just wanted to do a step by step breakdown and install of the kit. And then will give my honest report on how well it runs, I would like to run 10psi but will try it at 7 first. With the kit I optioned for the water2air innercooler as I had one on my 12 pro and saw 58 degree charge temps. Here are some pictures of the breakdown, I took side panels off, hood, and I removed the air intake plentom thingy and the two nut on the oil tank/clutch cover so I could get the air box out, also removed both clutches. I then removed the BIG suitcase that was connected to the pipe. (wow that muffler is heavy) as far as breakdown goes that is it till I get the turbo kit. Now just the wait for the kit. I will post as I install.

DSCN1667.jpg DSCN1664.jpg DSCN1669.jpg

Last edited:
F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
You mentioned the water/air you saw 58 degree charge temps... Did you grab a temperture before and after to see how efficient the cooler is??

Ussally see around the 65f with non intercooler aero system..

Ok I am wanting to share my sled build with you guys. I have my snowcheck 16 axys pro rmk 800 155 2.6. I have 92 miles on it. I have ordered a new silber turbo for it. (witch I am super excited about) I am coming off a 12 pro 800 155 with silber turbo. I just wanted to do a step by step breakdown and install of the kit. And then will give my honest report on how well it runs, I would like to run 10psi but will try it at 7 first. With the kit I optioned for the water2air innercooler as I had one on my 12 pro and saw 58 degree charge temps. Here are some pictures of the breakdown, I took side panels off, hood, and I removed the air intake plentom thingy and the two nut on the oil tank/clutch cover so I could get the air box out, also removed both clutches. I then removed the BIG suitcase that was connected to the pipe. (wow that muffler is heavy) as far as breakdown goes that is it till I get the turbo kit. Now just the wait for the kit. I will post as I install.

P

purepolaris600

Aug 21, 2009
Elkader iowa
Yes without the innercooler I was seeing 170 degree temps on a long pull in deep powder at 11psi I had my kit up for sale as I was planing on a 17 snow check and and new silber come fall. But my wife has decided that I just keep my 16 and turbo. So kit is no longer for sale. I will hopefully get this build thread just is a super busy time of year for me. Thanks guys.

Premium Features