• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BD Sidekick non eth mode or eth mode

Hitman450

Lifetime Membership
Jan 15, 2010
Belle Fourche, S.D
Who's running there BD sidekick in eth mode? I run mine in non eth 91 octane and about a gallon of AV a tank. A buddy siad he got told to run his axys sidekick in eth mode.

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
If I had a turbo I would run it in non eth mode. Apparently non eth mode pulls some timing. Better off being conservative with timing on a forced induction application.

B

briand

Nov 27, 2007
Rolly View, Alberta, Canada
Who's running there BD sidekick in eth mode? I run mine in non eth 91 octane and about a gallon of AV a tank. A buddy siad he got told to run his axys sidekick in eth mode.

I don't have a sidekick but do have a boondocker turbo and i run mine in premium mode. I did have to add fuel with my 12 pro so with the newer ones you might want to get a a/f gauge just to confirm your ok. F/A raito does run leaner or higher on mine so i added a bit more fuel everywhere it needed to be added. Also if you run the premium mode to be safe add a little more race fuel to your mix for your own protection. The risk for detonation is higher. Im sure this is why many builders recommend the eth mode.

Last edited:
Premium Features