• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anybody know what this means?????

T
Apr 17, 2010
So today I went to install a new map into my 2013 bullydog silber kit and found that it wont let me because of this License number? Anybody know what this is? Its never asked me this before!. Thanks in advance!

Screenshot_2016-02-25-20-09-20.jpg

kgra

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
British Columbia
It appears its not unlocked for reprogramming. Its probably just a display unit. I had to get a unlock code from bullydog. If yours already was unlocked call bullydog. If it was supposed to be and isnt call your supplier.

T
Apr 17, 2010
Thats where the unlock code goes

Thanks for the info boston, i was able to finally figure out what was wrong, your correct, it needed to be locked to the ecu, to do that i had to update the new software from bullydog. Once i did that it locked to my ecu and i was good to go again!! Then i ran into the problem of the silber map not matching the serial numbers of the ecu, bullydog was able to rewrite the map and change the serial numbers to match my ecu....back up and running hopefully for longer this time haha. The string of bad luck has got to end soon i hope!!!

Premium Features