• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 Pro Rmk No Gauge

B
Nov 27, 2007
Put my sled away last year and gauge worked fine. Fired it up once mid summer still worked but now there is no power to gauge. So far I've checked connections and tried plugging in a spare voltage regulator. Any other ideas? Thanks

T

trestlecreek

Sep 19, 2010
Is your headlight still working??? If it is, you can cross out voltage regulator as a problem.

dttrusko

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2010
Trimountain, MI
Just posted this on another thread a couple minutes ago....

This is from memory, so if I'm not right on all the wires, sorry.

There is a relay on the Aframe just in front of the steering post. Make sure there is power getting to it (red wire I think or red/white). There should also be a red or red/white wire leaving the relay. With the sled running, check to see if it is getting power across the relay. There should be a diagram on the relay that makes it obvious which wire I am talking about when circuit closes. The wire leaving relay powers gauge and some other accessories.

You can 'jump' the connector to check if your gauge lights up and then order the right relay. The dork at the auto parts store sold me the wrong one when I brought mine in. Had the same problem on my 2011. Good luck.

D

Danbot

Nov 29, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I've run into poor fitting pins on the hood connector a few times.... Once for the MFD, and two times no e start.

Premium Features