• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 pro 800 with mtntk full mod setup

W

waynemags

Feb 28, 2013
looking for someone running the mtntk full mod kit and attitude controller. I have the full mod with attitude box, mtntk pipe and mbrp can. looking for starting settings on the controller.

D
Dec 2, 2007
Telkwa bc
Is this the # you called? 12086520122 ? Apparently they had some issues with the dobek fuel controller that came with the kit, what they have been doing is using the bulldog tuner and reflashing the ecu. The last I heard they had done this on the 13 and newer ecu but because of the limits of the 11/12 ecu I don't think they have it dialed yet. Hope you get through to them and they hook you up soon.

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
I called them on some parts 10 days ago still haven't heard back. Went a different direction now anyway.

J

jbunce

Dec 12, 2010
squamish BC
That time of year. Everyones starting to get snow and now wants parts and expects it right away. I talked to them a few days ago had no problem getting threw. Id try again though probably got mixed up in the pile of people to call back.

Premium Features