• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Pro Chassis Tunnel Brace available

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
We have a new product to stiffen the rear of your Pro. these work with the stock rear suspension mounting bracket and stock or Edge Works rear bumper. Brace has a 90deg bend at bottom for a large increase in stiffness.

You'll notice on this sled the customer had folded the tunnel out. With the use of our braces he was able to straighten and avoid replacing the tunnel!

Check out the FS section for pricing:

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3748073#post3748073

We also have Bulkhead braces and new gas racks available; we will post pictures of those soon!

jeremyp111

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2009
New Hampshire
From the pictures it doesn't look like this will work with the Polaris Ultimate rear bumper. The side bracket on the ultimate bumper is much larger than the stock bumper and this brace fits right up against the stock bumper.

Meathooker, If you guys could make a version of this that works with the Polaris ultimate rear bumper I'd buy one today.

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
From the pictures it doesn't look like this will work with the Polaris Ultimate rear bumper. The side bracket on the ultimate bumper is much larger than the stock bumper and this brace fits right up against the stock bumper.

Meathooker, If you guys could make a version of this that works with the Polaris ultimate rear bumper I'd buy one today.

We'll do one in thenect week! I'll postin here and pm you when done.

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
x4, i’ll would take a set in black pc if they worked with the ultimate bumper

O
Aug 13, 2014
Nice Brace

Not trying to be picky but would it be possible to make one as a one piece bracket to include the polaris brace? I believe that would be the ticket. Ill be buying iether way. Any idea on pricing yet?

sledhead Ed

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Tyngsboro Mass.
Meathooker this is what I was trying to say in the pm. If you they could be made to be longer to go over where the factory brace is. Because on the assault 144 there's no outer brace there.

Premium Features