• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fuel rack

Akray

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2014
Alaska
Who is using what for extra fuel on pro's
I have been interested in mountain addictions setups
And most of all the rotopax setup
I just cannot decide what I like the most

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
we're making a rack for the Pros. Its light, low profile, and fits well.

available in brushed aluminum or black power coat.

Sleek design:

Dealers can get custom sides made with their shop logo:

Akray

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2014
Alaska
Looks good besides having to get a new fuel can to use with it.
I would love to see more of the rotopax systems
Mostly what to get to mount them to the pros

Merlin

Lifetime Membership
Oct 7, 2004
Medicine Hat, AB
I've been using the mt. Addiction cans for a while. No complaints. Easy off and on!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

X 2, I like mine as well.

Note: These fuel jugs can become dislodged on a roll over. Not on the average roll over in fresh / soft snow mind you but the possibility does exist.

S

Schwing

Jan 6, 2013
The bm fab fuel rack works great can never falls out. You need to buy your own 2.5 can tho, but cheap

pindallout

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
51st State Da U.P., eh!
Just picked up a 1.75 gal Roto-paX set up for my 14. I like how it is spread out across the whole tunnel and it sits very flat against it. Save you from catching your foot on it swinging from one side to the other. The mount is nice, no straps, and easy system. Got the tank for 40, the mount for 25 and the Polaris Plate for 58. You can also get a 2 gallon storage compartment to stack on top of the fuel tank.

rick5150

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2012
mpls
Just picked up a 1.75 gal Roto-paX set up for my 14. I like how it is spread out across the whole tunnel and it sits very flat against it.

Got a few pictures of that on the sled?? Was looking into it to, like to see it on a sled though.

Akray

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2014
Alaska
Just picked up a 1.75 gal Roto-paX set up for my 14. I like how it is spread out across the whole tunnel and it sits very flat against it. Save you from catching your foot on it swinging from one side to the other. The mount is nice, no straps, and easy system. Got the tank for 40, the mount for 25 and the Polaris Plate for 58. You can also get a 2 gallon storage compartment to stack on top of the fuel tank.

We need to see some pictures, that is exactly what I am wanting just didn't know if I need the plate or just the mount

gtwitch

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2011
Laramie, Wyoming
We cannot ride our 3 pros far enough in one day to need extra fuel!! Two or three day rides of over 100 miles last year and lots of deep powder and arrived back at the trailer with still plenty of fuel. I have a fuel can rack on my sled and it serves as a cooling augmenter on warm days or hard snow by loading it with chunks of snow. Great addition in a cooling way!!

gtwitch in wyoming

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
We cannot ride our 3 pros far enough in one day to need extra fuel!! Two or three day rides of over 100 miles last year and lots of deep powder and arrived back at the trailer with still plenty of fuel. I have a fuel can rack on my sled and it serves as a cooling augmenter on warm days or hard snow by loading it with chunks of snow. Great addition in a cooling way!!

gtwitch in wyoming

Use the right flipper more. :) lol
They can and will use gas in the deep and when run hard.
I run the mountain addiction 3.3 gallon setup.
Its not enough on the good days.

Maybe i dont take enough scenery breaks.

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID

gtwitch in wyoming

Huh. My bone stock 600 got as few as 50-55 miles to a tank. When I turbo'don't it I had days I went through 14-16 gallons.

Premium Features