• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Big bore kits

C
Oct 15, 2014
2013 163 PRO RMK

I installed Bikeman's complete 860 big bore kit. I'm not a super skilled mechanic but now which way to turn a bolt. This kit was not very difficult to install the worst part was machining (grinding) the top half of the case. The team tied secondary I had to take to the dealer to have the spring installed. But every thing else was pretty easy to do...
I have the 6000' and over kit which will set off the detonation (knocking) sensor if under 6000'. I called Bikeman and the tech said that if I have to run AV gas if I'm under the 6000' level.
Went out today for the 1st real ride and I am extremely happy with this kit. It runs and pulls EXTEMELY well. I rode with 2 T-3's today and went every where they did with not a problem. I'm not going to touch it. It's running that good.
I would recommend this kit to anyone looking for more horses..

G

Gvrunyn

Nov 28, 2007
Butte
I have this same kit! For right now I haven't been entirely pleased. First assembly didn't last long because of too tight piston to cylinder clearances. Bikeman new they had issues so they were extremely easy to do business with and made sure that I was taken care of. I have reassembled the motor and am waiting for snow to test out this monster. I spared no expense and did the complete high altitude big bore 860 along with the v force reeds the full bikeman exhaust with big bore silencer and the team tied. I would be curious as to what helid angle you have your secondary in and what spring. Also what primary spring and weights are you running

Premium Features