• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dupont sliders for 163"?

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
I used Hyperfax once, never again! It threw the Teflons insert in the first hundred feet. Complete garbage.

A company called Papco (spelling?) in Montana used to make / sell virgin Teflon hyfax but it's been about 15 years since I sourced it.

Ron Burgandy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 21, 2012
never heard of the hyper fax, i used the yamaha dupont sliders on my skidoo's for years, they wear awesome and cut down on track friction. i just can't find them for the RMKs, seems as if they don't make them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtncat1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2008
south jordan ut.
that strange you threw the inserts my self and several friends used the for years with no issue at all. they were so slick we were able to remove all of the idler wheels . it's been quite a while since i had them so the product may have changed.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
The ones I tried were likely one of the first batches they made 20 plus years ago now. May have been a quality control issue with whatever they were using to glue the teflon insert into the UHMW.

Premium Features