• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

island park id..go rookie go!

rick5150

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2012
mpls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9WJmeOKbjQ

2nd day ever in the mountains and basically 8th day ever riding a snowmobile (first 6 were in the UP riding 50/50)
1st edit ever to so keep the hating to a minimum pls im still learning here!!...thank you
2012 switchback assault 2" paddle...3rd day riding the polaris

rick5150

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2012
mpls
Cause he made a simple mistake.
I moved the thread for him.

Thanks Chris appreciate it apparently i was a little confused.:moony:

So what did you think?
Well....lets just say the switchback assault is gone and 2013 pro is on its way... island park was unreal I had no idea riding a snowmobile could be that much fun I'll be out west at least 3 times next year

W

wag13

Jun 22, 2008
Spearfish,SD
Did those gloves come all the way up to your elbow? or was that just a half white half black jacket? and dont forget to tighten that kill switch down :face-icon-small-sho

jmom

Lifetime Membership
Feb 5, 2009
Your posting in the swapmeet .....Cause?

Cause....he is a new b:baby:,
Stiring up some more **** eh 5150, lol. :ranger:
I felt uncomfortable as i watched, knowing that a newb was making some of those turns in the trees.
where is the footage of you buzzing:plane: through the trees, on, err off the trail, into the trees:face-icon-small-dis

Good stuff.

Last edited:

rick5150

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2012
mpls
where is the footage of you buzzing:plane: through the trees, on, err off the trail, into the trees:face-icon-small-dis

Good stuff.

fancy editing :spy:
....that damn gopros never on for the really good stuff

wag13...
its the jacket

Last edited:
Premium Features