• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Schooled 6... disappointing.

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
I don't see those guys doing impressive bow ties on stock sleds. Don't know about you guys but my sled won't wheelie on a hill in 3 feet of pow?

I kinda doubt that they'll give to much instruction in a movie. They want you to drive to them and give them like 400 bucks a day for the privilege of riding with them and being in their company... There's not enough profit in a 30 dollar movie for them to tell their "secrets". That's kinda my feeling about it.. And I don't believe in the 1200 dollar shocks either. I'd rather spend a day finding new spots to shred with my friends and my dad.

All that being said. I like watching the new sled videos. It passes the summer time. I'm just ready to ride!

i talked to a Rob Kincaid, he said he put 5000+ miles on his stock sled last season. His full mod $30K sled is a blast but he said its mainly for videos to make them exciting as well as fun as hell.

funny......most people that need backcountry tips probably arnt on new sleds or are and they are stock, specially now that the new sleds are so good. but yah i suppose only so much you can teach and i guess schooled 1-4 covered it??

Premium Features