• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Doo

C

cjfox

Jan 31, 2010
SW WYO
So what do you think will be in store for a 2015 Doo? i mean cause the 2014 is just mins old and im sure there is a dozen of you that have your thought and can tell how it will handle and ride just from the pictures and youtube videos. more powder deflection tech.? T motion skis? 1000 tripple? hahaha to much fun for this time of year!!!

M

mynewuseddoo

May 28, 2009
Shuswap
A 1200 v6. 6 little 200cc cylinders just a givin'er! The engine will be a ceramic composite material to keep the weight down and a new breed of hydrophobic coating will be used to coat the tunnel in order to keep snow from sticking. T-motion skis are definitely going to be in that mix also. Much to the dismay of Brett Rasmusen, Ski-Doo will drop the seat all together, now there is one less place to stitch his signature into. Perhaps WRP will figure out a way to stitch his signature into the air space left from where the seat was. My other predictions.....T-motion handle bars, exhaust pipe, engine mounts and gauge cluster, lets just T-motion everything really. I'm going way out to 2017 for this one.........T-motion the T-motion.......think about it;)

Last edited:

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
since the xm was new this year its gonna be awhile before a new chassis. seems they cycle every 4-5 years so i'd say tweaks and improvements for awhile. at least we have a chassis now that can carve, could you imagine xp handling characteristics for another 3-4 years. thank god for tmotion:)

S
Nov 9, 2008
Star Valley
Mid year 14's

Shouldn't we talk about the mid year release. You know when they are going to go to and all aluminum v8 with 450 HP and the sled still will weight 10 lbs less than the 13's. :lol:

PS it will have an optional 189" track:tongue:

Premium Features