• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Introducing The NEW 3.6lbs Quiet Titanium Silencer from Diamond S

Titanium 375

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
Ephraim, Utah
www.diamond-smfg.com
The New Ti Q silencers from Diamond S

After a full season of testing it is time to release our new Ti Q titanium silencer.

The Silencer has been designed to be lightweight yet quiet the Ti Q silencer pass SAE J-2567 stationary sound test (stationary snowmobile noise emission may not exceed 88 decibels).

Our silencers are fully baffled with no packing to burn out over time and make them louder

We are having a preseason sale on titanium silencers
http://diamond-smfg.com/product/pro-rmk-ti-quiet-can/
check out our new webpage for details

DSCN5288.jpg

DSCN5344.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
Nice work! Looked at your stuff last year at a show, amazingly light.

Have you flow tested this vs stock? I have my 800 dialed with the stock can and Rkt DI kit and would like the weight loss but wouldn't want to sacrifice any performance.

Laundryboy

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2012
At less than $100.00 per pound it's the best bang for the buck in terms of weight reduction on the pro.

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
Nice work! Looked at your stuff last year at a show, amazingly light.

Have you flow tested this vs stock? I have my 800 dialed with the stock can and Rkt DI kit and would like the weight loss but wouldn't want to sacrifice any performance.[/QUOTE]

Diamond S,
Care to comment on the bold? I know your claiming a gain stock but how is it being obtained? Tighter or looser than stock? PM me if you'd prefer.

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
Kudos for taking the time to build something light and QUIET! Maybe I'm getting old or to conscious of other users and the possible consequences of running loud **** (I've run my fair share of loud stuff in the past) but I just find loud sleds annoying now.

BILTIT

Premium Member
Apr 9, 2011
Lloydminster, SK
X2!!

Kudos for taking the time to build something light and QUIET! Maybe I'm getting old or to conscious of other users and the possible consequences of running loud **** (I've run my fair share of loud stuff in the past) but I just find loud sleds annoying now.

I just ordered my quiet can

Titanium 375

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
Ephraim, Utah
www.diamond-smfg.com
shattuck
We sold quite a few of these two people running Carl's cycle 660 last year, just as AK said they are working quite well on the 660 and 600

6Mile
We had a few people that ran the most part clamped right to the silencer has said they work really well

Premium Features