• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What is the best tether for the Pr RMK's?

R

rugbynitro

Nov 4, 2009
Kamloops, B.C.
After having my own problems and reading about other peoples machines acting buggy after installing the Polaris tether, I need to ask.

What tether system are you guys using effectively with these machines?

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Polaris tether works very well. I use it every ride . . . never a hint of a problem. And only about $35, if i recall.

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
Is the teth air system ISR rules legal?

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I bought one, like some of you are probably talking, and they will freeze up. Heard about it and seen it with my own eyes. I can't remember what brand mine was. I didn't want one like the doos or polaris one because they can be fussy but the don't freeze. I got the one with the plastic clip similar to a jet ski. They are bad for deep powder days. Would you buy a beeper that works 90% of the time when they have one that works 100% of the time?

rags319

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2009
Cedar Rapids, Ia
I have the polaris one on my pro. It did act up and cut out sometimes. I put a little dab off silicone inside the red button so it holds the switch in better and has work great sence. Nice thing is it is plug and play. (plugs into a connector under the hood)

D

Drewd

Feb 2, 2012
Colorado
www.imnotrightinthehead.com
I retract my Pro Armour tether recommendation. It got stuck during a snow storm during my last ride of the season and wouldn't turn offl I need something that is 100% reliable The Pro Armour will be installed onto my ATVs since I don't ride when it is snowing, they will be perfect.

S

sledswol

Oct 18, 2013
VT
Used the oft pro armour last year with no issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
14 570LE BlueFire

M

MountainRider05

Nov 29, 2007
Kennewick,WA
I had a Pro armour on my 12 worked great! It does freez up in deep pow.. U just need to exercise it when u take a break.. Will be putting another on my15!

Premium Features