• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 pro with upgraded polaris bumper......

T

Toad face killah

Sep 27, 2010
Lake Almanor, Ca
I have a 2015 snowcheck on the way and am getting a few odds and ends ready. I would like to upgrade the stock bumper to the aftermarket polaris bumper that covers the front belly pan. Can I run that bumper as well as the polaris skid plate? Or do I have to run one or the other? I would love to be able to run both for more protection

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
IMO I would run the Skins, Stronger but still bends before anything else. I have lots of proof!!! I have ran many of the Polaris ones and they all bend very easily. The Skins hold up better but still bend under impact. I now have the Dan Adams NXTLVL Skins front.

As you can see I did put it over the Polaris skidplate.

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
I have a 2015 snowcheck on the way and am getting a few odds and ends ready. I would like to upgrade the stock bumper to the aftermarket polaris bumper that covers the front belly pan. Can I run that bumper as well as the polaris skid plate? Or do I have to run one or the other? I would love to be able to run both for more protection

people have ran both. not sure if you need longer lower bumper mount rivets or what but it will work.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Another option would be the VanAmburg bumper. If you do a search on here, there are plenty of good reviews you'll come across .

esa9yju5.jpg

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
Those VanAmburgs are nice and do have on the other sled but makes for one tight cover and harder to install..

Indy_500

Lifetime Membership
Jul 8, 2011
Greenville, WI
Guy I know has the NXT LVL bumper & Skinz float plate and said it fit great together. That is what I will be running on my 15 RMK whenever the dang thing comes in!

Premium Features