• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

skiwiz what it iz

skiwiz

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
laramie wy
conditiions

Well a bad day of riding is better than a good day at work. No pics today didn't go sledding in true local fashion waiting for clear day. Got all the plans for a good ride on sun. Look like I'll be riding for another month or so. Wish all you guys cuold be here to enjoy the spring snow----seroiusly consider another or later trip if at all pos.. Seems to be the pattern last few years to have great snow in march/april. Please do stay in touch.:beer;

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
I will be sure to keep some late season kitchen passes in the future, this year I was out in Mid Dec, much rather have that in April.

Happy/Safe riding boyz.

skiwiz

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
laramie wy
Sunday ride

Can't talk right now I'm too tired from ride'n all day in the powder, and no pics forgot the cam at home. Took a new group in the easy way [ha ha] to seven fools today, there probaly tired too.:beer;

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Can't talk right now I'm too tired from ride'n all day in the powder, and no pics forgot the cam at home. Took a new group in the easy way [ha ha] to seven fools today, there probaly tired too.:beer;

You dog! Good for you, how many times did they stuck on the "easy" way?

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
nope.
All the snow melted.
It's bare ground.
no need to come to the snowies till next year.

D
Nov 20, 2005
lol skiwiz im in town.......got here this afternoon , picked up sled from repair shop ,went up to green rock and rode for a few hours... we will be riding friday and saturday also .. u r welcome to ride with us as always.....let me know if u want to .
al

skiwiz

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
laramie wy
keep on laugh'in

What time to meet at Greenrock on sat. morning?:face-icon-small-coo

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Drypowder. Try bouncing off the trees vs your typical head on hand shake, and no shaking trees and burying the wiz:)

Enjoy boyz, I am way jealous!

D
Nov 20, 2005
lol newmy1 , i didnt have the chance to wiggle any trees this trip.lol
now skiwiz , are u still up in the tree ? as in the bear tree? lol .
skiwiz told me today that the beartree has the best prime rib on fri and sat.. something to look forward to in dec.
ps skiwiz i lost cell tower connection when i was talking with u
al

skiwiz

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
laramie wy
More sleddin today

Going up today and look for an easier way into seven fools. How was the trip? Don't forget about the bear tree! see ya guys next trip!:beer;

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Going up today and look for an easier way into seven fools. How was the trip? Don't forget about the bear tree! see ya guys next trip!:beer;

Going in is easy:) Try finding an easy way out up there by the French Creek Hotel....

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
Wiz take them to the NW corner cross the creek, (you always get stuck in), up the shoot, take a left, you are into the parks. Its a good road, didn't you guys drive Pete's chevelle down that road last summer?

Premium Features