• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Radius Rods

Lt Rascal

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2004
Nibley, Utah
Anyone have a set of radius rods for a Mtn. Max laying around? I picked up a modified Mtn. Max with a wider front end. That I would like to change back to stock. I have a enough for one side. But I would be interested in a full set if some one hade them.

neverenoughsnow

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 1999
Omaha, Ne.
radius rods

I have one side if you need it, have both steering rods, too. I don't know what they are worth, let me know if you need them.

N

nytro4

Mar 13, 2011
Southern mn
radius rods

I have a set of 4 mm700 rods, i would be interested in your wider ones, is it 42 wide ski stance center to center?

N

nytro4

Mar 13, 2011
Southern mn
I will check on the actual width. I have a wide set in Silver and a wide set in Blue.
The length for the upper radius rod would be 439.5 mm from the end of rod to center of bushing hole, lower rod is 431 mm from end of rod to center of bushing hole, this measurment is rod only not including the ball joint Let me know. Thanks i also have both tierods for stock mm 700

Last edited:

Lt Rascal

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2004
Nibley, Utah
I measured center of spindle to center of spindle at 42". My stock '00 is 39". I will get a picture of them tonight. I did not have a lot of time last night.

Premium Features