• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

mm700 noise/vibration

S
Nov 5, 2013
got a 97 mountain max 700,getting a really bad vibration and noise that seems to be coming from the left side.at first i thought it was the track rubbing the side of the tunnel but checked it out and all seems to be good down there. looked up some stuff and it seems to be the primary clutch, any idea what it could be with the clutch or anything else?

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
Drive shaft is probably bent. I bent two of them after first one broke. Put a skidoo one in and never had a problem after that.

S
Nov 5, 2013
Took it out today to see if i could find something wrong. Put the track up and ran it abit at the speed i was experiencing the noise. And never got it. So i rode it back and forth the driveway thinking it was where the track was up, still fine. Even took it to a field and ran it and everything works fine. Have no idea what happened last weekend but ill keep a close eye to it. Thanks guys

Premium Features