• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLP PIPES ON MNT MAX TO VIPER?

willinwillys

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2011
Spearfish,SD
That's BS man they work both ways other than the bolt pattern on the flanges and you can just build some new plates for that I have a viper with an Srx motor with mm pipes and it Rips and has ripped seans it was built long ago.

Lt Rascal

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2004
Nibley, Utah
That's BS man they work both ways other than the bolt pattern on the flanges and you can just build some new plates for that I have a viper with an Srx motor with mm pipes and it Rips and has ripped seans it was built long ago.

Well "Man" you may want to research you information before you go off calling others out on their advice.

I have been dealing with customizing pipes for 15 + years.

Yours may run and it may run good. BUT if you have MM pipes on a SRX motor you are probably leaving HP on the table. The expansion chamber taper,size an location on a MM pipe and a SRX are different. Yes they are both 700's but they are very different motors. In order to get top HP out of them the pipes are customized per the motor.

Premium Features