• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber kit for a 2017 SBA

Coldestwinter1

Premium Member
Oct 8, 2014
New york
I snow checked a SBA for my "wife" but plan on riding it home mostly in ny but will bring it with me a a back up out west which is why Im thinking turbo. I've never ridden a boosted sled back home and wonder if it's a bad idea?

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
A pump kit Silber kit is very well mannered. Very smooth controllable power. Heck the Silber kit really is all around.

My 10 year old son loves it!

N

NWaxys

Feb 28, 2016
Eastern WA back country
Have to agree how great and easy silber is! Turbos run awesome any where. Just adjust clutching, boost/ fuel accordingly and pull and go!

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
You might as well grab 2 turbo kits. Having 1 SBA with a Silber kit as a back up when you're out West will eat at you like no tomorrow. You will want the turbo on the mountain sled when you're out West in a big way.

If you can't afford 2 kits, then install the one kit on the mountain sled and alternate that sled at home with the SBA.

Coldestwinter1

Premium Member
Oct 8, 2014
New york
You might as well grab 2 turbo kits. Having 1 SBA with a Silber kit as a back up when you're out West will eat at you like no tomorrow. You will want the turbo on the mountain sled when you're out West in a big way.

If you can't afford 2 kits, then install the one kit on the mountain sled and alternate that sled at home with the SBA.[/
image.jpg
One step a head of ya had to do the mountain sled first

Coldestwinter1

Premium Member
Oct 8, 2014
New york
Got the first from Justin a few weeks ago and it was so easy and inespesive I said I may as well do another one, I usually spend at least 3k on pipe clutching wrap ect. All bs in comparison for bang for your buck a true no brainier

Premium Features