• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2004 Sno Pro Speedwerx 780 Mod + Diamond Drive

LJurgens

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2011
Beulah, ND
2004 Sno Pro Speedwerx 780 Mod 144" x 1.75"

3rd Owner. Sled was built by some AC Master Mechanic out in Wisconsin. Not raced but maybe hillcrossed? Very clean build. Chassis is very clean and perfectly straight. Currently jetted and clutched for my last trip to Togwotee. Ran 50/50 race gas/pump gas with the high compression domes and timing at 0 at 7000-10,000 ft just to be safe. I have low comp domes, jetting, and clutching to run 92 octane at low elevation also.

Motor: 780 Speedwerx Mod - recently bought a somewhat fresh? motor from RacinStation (they used these motors in there hillclimb sleds for a while) Low comp = 165ish HP. High comp = 175ish HP.
- dial adjustable timing (-3 to +3 depending on domes, octane, and elevation)
- Twin Pipes
- VForce Reeds with spacer
- Oil pump delete
- 2 sets of high comp domes and 1 set of low comp domes
- bellow style power valves (no adjustments ever necessary and no cables to replace or worry about)
- Bored dual Mikuni Flatslide racked carbs

Suspension and Track: Fully adjustable Titanium Fox Zero Pro Reservoir shocks all around. Recently rebuilt rear shock. Full 144" rails (no weak extensions) 144" x 1.75" x 13.5" track in good condition, a few lugs missing.

Plastics, Hood and Seat: good condition; a few scratches and blemishes from normal wear and tear. There is 2 open holes cut for a tach and egt gauge. Mod Hood is in great shape. The seat is great except for 1 tiny hole.

- DIAMOND DRIVE! - I think it is out of an F7? and regeared. I don't believe you will ever see another Sno Pro Mod with Diamond Drive. One of a kind.

- Trail Tank

- Full Vanamburg tunnel cooler

- Very clean tunnel extension

- C&A skis

- 25 gallons of VP110 and C12 ($10/gal)

Extras: Windshield, New SX snow flap and extension, bolt on light bar, thumb heater, custom stingers (LOUD)... +more but I can't remember

It runs fine as it sits but probably needs:
- hyfax pretty soon
- carbides pretty soon
- I just soldered the ignition circuit for my last trip, power circuit needs to be wired to stator to get power for accesories (just solder 2 wires together)
- bar heaters

Always garaged except for in the mountains. I always ran low comp/pump gas at low and high elevation, except for this last trip I ran high comps. I always ran Amsoil Dominator or AC APV oil mixed 32:1

My previous motor had a cracked crankshaft which effectively damaged the entire motor but I have most of the parts to fix the bottom end. Good crankshaft, rods, water pump, mag and stator. It will need the cylinders repaired, pistons and various seals, bearings, O-rings, and gaskets to do a complete rebuild for a spare motor.

**Like I said, it is currently set up for 7000-10,000 feet with high comp domes. So no test rides without rejetting, race gas in the tank, and timing turned back. Cash will need to be in hand because I don't exactly know what jets it needs for high comp at low elevation.

All it needs to run pump gas is replace the domes, rejet, and clutching... which is all included.

I moved to Texas for work so this is just taking up space in the garage. Action pic is from my trip to Togwotee a few weeks ago, it absolutely ripped up there.

$4200 OBO Located in Beulah, ND. Text/call Levi at 7zero1-870-100three anytime.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited:

LJurgens

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2011
Beulah, ND
Make an offer

Taking up space in the garage. Make an offer. Will consider trades for dirtbikes, guns (long range/varmint AR-15s or bolt guns) or newer Sno Pro 600 race sleds + cash. PM or text offers

Premium Features