• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat dealer in Eugene

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
Typically folks have used Stayton Motor Sports for their Arctic Cat needs. They recently lost their dealership and Dan's Motorsports in Salem is picking it up, or at least that is what I have heard. Dan used to work at Stayton, but has since opened up his own shop. I would give Dan at Dan't Motor Sports Outlet in Salem a call and see if he can help you out. I think there was an AC dealer in Medford but don't know their fate and also one in Bend, but I don't know their status either.

Kind of slim pickings for sled dealers in the valley if you don't ride Polaris. Yamaha has a dealer in Sublimity, for what that is worth.

M

mtn_rider08

Dec 17, 2007
Prineville, OR
Factory Motorsports in Oregon City or if you need parts....

Send a PM to FreeAgent here on snowest, she works at Oregon Trail Motorsports out in Baker City. ABSOLUTLY the best prices on Arctic Cat parts, and shipped to your door.

Last I heard the Medford dealer was shut down, Bend hasn't had a dealer for about 3 years now.

S
Jan 27, 2010
So why is it so hard to find an Arctic Cat dealer here in Oregon maybe I need to look at the other brands available in the Eugene area.

Premium Features