• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

white ski loops

R
i have looked everywhere and no one makes white ski loops for the stock ski's.I have read guys taping and painting them but i really don't wanna use tape....If anyone has ever painted the loops or skid plates what was your method and how well did it hold up?
I am expecting the paint would crack and peel off but maybe someone has a good suggestion..Thanks

P

Polaris233

Nov 29, 2010
Manitoba Canada
ya no one makes white ski loops for the white skis and what i have seen painting them they will start to chip and peel and look really ugly really fast

A

ak49er

Dec 10, 2008
Big Lake, AK
Just a thought, rough-up the ski-loops, sandpaper, sandblast etc. Buy an Adhesion Promoter and something like Krylon for plastic/vynil etc.

I have seen guys restore, redo complete car interiors with his method.

These interiors see extreme temperature differentials and the paint still stays on.

The good "anchor profile" form the sandblasting, coupled with he Adhesion Promoter and the purpose built paint make all the difference.

A

ak49er

Dec 10, 2008
Big Lake, AK
Or even Tool-Dip, in White. it is a can of liquid rubber that you dip a tool a handle in too give it a soft handle, might be a bit slippery though.

Premium Features