• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need a track

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
I need a new or used track for my M8 ASAP. Anyone want to share any recent buying experiences in regards to pricing, availabilities, or if you are trying to get rid of one?

It's for a 2011 M8. Interested in powder claw or challenger extreme. I'm in Wa.

Last edited:

skidooboy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
central lower michigan
oregon trail if buying new. michelle takes care of us. keep an eye on the classifieds here if you are looking for a bargain.

if you are not in a hurry, i am going to switch back to the 2.25 power claw from the 2.6 power claw.

i just bought it 3 weeks ago, i have 5 total days of riding, deep covered logging roads in northern ontario. we have to trail ride a fair amount and the track is too much for that. it is a great deep snow track for sure, it is over kill for our riding.

again, i am not in a position to pull the track off and send it out in short time but, if you have time, i will be selling/trading one shortly. Ski

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
I would be interested for sure. My only problem is there's still riding to be had and I ruined mine over the weekend...so I'm not real patient right now.

tatorsalad

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I have a 153 off a m-7 in crappy shape i will give you for the shipping cost pm me if you want it

stripe

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2003
selah wa
oregon trail if buying new. michelle takes care of us. keep an eye on the classifieds here if you are looking for a bargain.

if you are not in a hurry, i am going to switch back to the 2.25 power claw from the 2.6 power claw.

i just bought it 3 weeks ago, i have 5 total days of riding, deep covered logging roads in northern ontario. we have to trail ride a fair amount and the track is too much for that. it is a great deep snow track for sure, it is over kill for our riding.

again, i am not in a position to pull the track off and send it out in short time but, if you have time, i will be selling/trading one shortly. Ski

is that a 2.6x153x3 pc I may be interested pm me when you are ready to sell

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East

Thanks again ski and also thanks to Michelle at Oregon Trail.

Premium Features