• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alpine riding areas/cabin rentals

S

sweidall

Oct 9, 2012
What direction from Alpine does everyone go to ride? South down 89? If so, how far south? What mountain peak? Ideally, i'd like to be able to ride from the cabin with a spot for the trailers. Any insite on a cabin rental for a group of 8 to 10? Week of Feb14th - Feb 21st.

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
I'm no expert on the area, I rode there 7-8 times last winter. Most people park right outside of town. Just go down Greys river Rd, it dead ends at a parking lot. Go about 5 miles down the trail and start playing. Stewarts Peak area will have some of the deepest snow. Last year was a great snow year, they had one heck of a base late in the season. Just couldn't get to it anymore without riding rock. That's one reason I bought a sled deck this summer :) Eric

rockinmranch

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Give us a look http://rockinmranchwyoming.com
We have cabin, snowmobile rentals, and plenty of room for parking with trailers. Also hut tubs. Cabins have full kitchens, gas grills, direct T.V., wifi, and ride in ride out snowmobiling. I am happy to spend time with you to send you in the right direction. Great riding in all directions, depends on what you are looking for. Call anytime. 307-654-2288
Thanks, Rob

Premium Features