• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Laramie SkiDoo dealer gone?

Goinboardin

Premium Member
Nov 15, 2009
Laramie, WY
I know TNT moved into the old High Country location, and it sounds like High Country closed up its shop here. Did TNT take on BRP/Ski Doo? I bought a sled from High Country and was wondering where I should go with any future warranty concerns or to pickup parts. They never mentioned closing the last couple times I was in there.

Just wondering if any of you know whats going on with that whole deal. Not really sure who to call to find out, or I would(--ok, I suppose High Country of Cheyenne would be a start).

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
That was the word around town this spring. Yam/cat was taking over the building and Doo was done and not being picked up. Good luck with warranty work. Wheres the next doo dealer for ya? Eric

Goinboardin

Premium Member
Nov 15, 2009
Laramie, WY
Thanks for the info guys. Their website now shows Ski Doo listed on the top of the page, before it just listed BRP/Can Am (seemed odd). BRP's website also now lists TNT as my nearest dealer. I've been in the old TNT location a couple times, I'll drop by the new location and check it out one of these days.

srxsrule, the next nearest dealer would be Felker's at about 80 miles away in Loveland, CO. Always heard great (raving reviews, actually) things about them, and I was about to buy a 14' from them last fall when High Country called and gave me a decent price on a holdover XM.

tmk50

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2001
Brighton, Colorado
Premium Features