• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

High Compression Head for 700 CFI?

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
V
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls
I'm looking to give a little low end ump to my Dragon. I saw an add for the Bikeman billet head. Has anyone installed this on this motor yet? I'm curious about installation to. Bikeman claims that it is simple installation, but I would expect that a reflash is required.

Here is the link:

http://www.bikemanperformance.com/products/product_info.php?cPath=41_86_89&products_id=914&osCsid=2f7ed89ba5a46ed7881c6808db0152ab
I would also like to know I also noticed that they could modify your stock pipe any info on that?

B
Hey guys, the feedback from customers on the heads have been extremely positive! No reflash is required on the 700 CFI's.

As for the pipe mod, they work very good, gains around 6-7 HP. However, our early season 07 testing showed it was fine to bolt on and go, with no fuel mods BUT after our test sled (07 Dragon 700 trail sled) had the reflash it became lean to the point where we aren't comfortable recommending it without a fuel controller.

Chris.

Premium Features