• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

made up my mind if i ever spend money with anyone directly affiliated with snowest

S
Jan 13, 2009
kelso washington
Private Message: Post Deleted on
Today, 03:18 AM
mmsports
Currently: Putin finishing touches on my Push Turbo

Post Deleted on

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi sunbather1969,

Please note: This is an automated message.

You are receiving this message because I have deleted one of your posts.

================================================== ========================
Post ID: wow thats funny,back snocountry rebels...
Thread: site
Reason: No info or nothing on post
================================================== ========================

We hope you understand that our goal is not to offend or cause contention in our actions as moderators, but When you joined this forum you agreed to the following rules.
You agreed that you would not use the SnoWest forums to post any material, or links to any material, which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, Anaccurate, Abusive, Vulgar, Hateful, Harassing, Obscene, Profane, Sexually Oriented, Threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

The content of this post was in violation of one or more of those basic rules, and was deleted because of that.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this message and I'll be happy to explain in more detail.

If you'd like to review the general guidelines that we as moderators use to help determine when post deletions are necessary, please review them here: http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38399

Thanks for your understanding. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING MMSPORTS

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
explanation ???

explanation you post all that was on it was.

snowest.com

Can you explain why i should not delete a post that has nothing on it? it made no sense and said nothing.

Last edited:
C

crashleroux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO but they shipped me to Pocatello
mmsports-
What you had free time so they made you a moderator....I think the theme of all of these stupid posts is the problem is over moderation especially with the changing of B-C-R to snowest.com. I would think that you could read what everyones thoughts are and be in agreement with them. Yes there has been some harassment on this site, but for the most part it has been give and take and in good fun, something that I know you are all about.

But now it goes to a pay site, not a bad deal, but then the moderators decide not only are we going to a pay site, but we are also going to cut out any unnecessary BS that isn't directly snowmobile related. EXCUSE me this entire site was built on unnecessary BS yes there is a lot of good info passed around, but just as much BS passed around because people are bored looking for something to do.

Kevin don't be part of this problem I guarantee that you can get people to pay for this site, but you can't expect people to be forced to pay for something they don't want. i.e. cool features, lots of gadgets and OVER MODERATION!!!!! Let people have there fun THAT they will pay for.

And I dont see where starting a thread with the title BCR just to see it get changed to Snowest.com violates any of those rules listed..........Till it snows.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I wonder if anyone has contacted Fasnowestaft about the word filter crap...

Chances are Mike or Monica may not have seen that thread...but then again they could have. They are pretty mellow and understanding people and not knee-jerkers. They probably understand why it was like that in the first place and don't take it personal. But that's just me thinking out loud.

You want me to ask them for you? I can swing in there tonight on my way home from work.

S

Supplicate

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 4, 2005
Slowdotnuh
Eh, I just think its one larg crock of rotting s**t that they are autofiltering "S N O W E S T" to "snowest."

oh wow, even if you put spaces in it it autofilters now.

Can we officially have whoever is updating that filter change their user title to "Hitler"

akstormin

Lifetime Membership
May 5, 2008
Eagle River, AK
It seems to me that by putting that autofilter in place has actually drawn far more attention to 'the other website' than would've happened if they would've just left it alone.

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
They probably understand why it was like that in the first place and don't take it personal.

Why is it like THAT? How does Snowest think this will do any good?

If it were my company and I was spending money on advertisements on this site and Snowest started filtering my companies name out of peoples conversations, I'd be P.O'ed!!!!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Does Fasnowestaft pay to advertise on here?

I dunno. I have no idea.

(edit: they don't pay to adverstise on here)

Last edited:

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
I guess I am confused

I find this post that say"s nothing so i delete it and it turns into this.

I asked for a explanation and did not revive one so just figured it was a mistake on his end.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
It was a blank post and you deleted it?

Did he mean it to be a "ttt" post?

I'm not sure what to make of it.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Is this really still going on? I thought this was a snowmobile forum not a drama forum. Shouldnt this thread be moved?

Some peeps want more moderation and some peeps want less. It's really hard to avoid negative feedback.

Premium Features