• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Ski Doo????

J

JSun

Nov 26, 2007
Owatonna, MN
Can't remember where I read it, could have been here and possibly total BS, but something about a new plastic that BRP is using on their Sea-Doo line. It is supposed to be substantially lighter and stronger than what they are using now.

Anyone heard the same?

Joe

bjd68

Premium Member
Jul 22, 2012
Abbotsford BC
Can't remember where I read it, could have been here and possibly total BS, but something about a new plastic that BRP is using on their Sea-Doo line. It is supposed to be substantially lighter and stronger than what they are using now.

Anyone heard the same?

Joe
I heard the exact same thing but not sure if that was happening for 2015!

SledGuru

Lifetime Membership
May 9, 2008
WY 307
I've heard basically same chassie with some changes under the hood guess we will find out

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

Ace Freely

Lifetime Membership
Jul 6, 2002
Wenatchee, WA
My thought... Polaris has a big anniversary coming up, with big talks coming of something big coming out. I think Doo sits tight, rides out a poor snow year, and see if the bombshell from MN comes around. I think you will see a snowbike coming from them, powered by KTM, and a bigger 800. Then the following year Doo will introduce an all plastic sled that comes in UNDER 4 bills... MIGHT be a mono ski type sled...

Ace

S
Sep 2, 2008
Bozeman, MT
I heard that Doo was going to take a page from the Cat/Yamaha book and team up with Polaris. Polaris will have access to the E tech motor and Ski-Doo will get to put a sled in the Polaris Edge chassis. Trailing arms are back baby!!

idahoskiguy

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
Boise, ID
2015 Summit

250 lbs, carbon fiber chassis, electric drive powered by a nuclear reactor requiring only the the occasional replenishment on distilled water and a 25 year engine life.

We have the technology for the above only wish we would use it.

:typing:

Premium Features