• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Line Shack Is Back Open, Dubois

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
Hard to run a lodge and enjoy the mts around you. Getting employees that show up do a good job are hard to find. Then it falls back on management and they get burned out.

loosie_snow

Premium Member
Feb 14, 2013
Glad to hear Line Shack is back. I've been hearing the snow is great in the togwotee area, can anyone give an update how it is in the area surrounding the Line Shack?

Thank you in advance for the info.

Loose

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
Crooked Creek is still open up there right? Did anyone reopen the Sawmill? Used to enjoy bouncing between the three places in the evening when staying up there.

Tahoe54

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2007
The Sawmill is still closed or at least the lodge part is. Had some pretty major expenses hit the property and building so I think it will struggle to reopen, drainage field and water issues I believe. Crooked is open.

Just called out again and there is 3 feet of snow at the lodge itself, more up top but still no base. Who ever was running their FB account isn't around anymore so it's hard to get an update it seems. If anyone is out riding please let us know.

Golanda

Lifetime Membership
Aug 18, 2015
Bozeman Mt & Pinedale WY
I was riding on the green river side over Christmas and the snow was great. It snowed another 12 inches last night there so no issue with snow on that side.

Premium Features