• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

cdl drivers wanted

C
Apr 7, 2008
looking for experienced cdl drivers for frac sand hauling in Watford City, ND. we pay 25% of truck. It works out to 29.75hr. when we work by the hr. When we work for Halliburton/Oasis its by the load and pays per load to the driver these loads vary by mileage. we are looking to get 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. schedule can be very flexable to suit drivers needs. its a year around job but slows in the winter. The truck is a 2009kw900l 72inch sleeper with a 2011 mac pnuematic trailler. We take care of the living with a 4 bedroom trailer house with sat, wash dryer, interent everything you ned. call for more details 406.274.0251 Tyler, 406.2536259.Mike.

Last edited:

mtbroncrider

Lifetime Membership
Jan 27, 2011
Helena/Wibuax, MT
25% of truck

whats this average out to? I still know a couple guys interested, but they aren't coming for $10/hr to drive

provided living quarters? i assume the trucks are running as close to 24 a day as possible, with slip seating to maximize profits

what bennies?

work schedule?

what kind of trucks/wagons? 'shaker with a beavertail, Mac with a vac, kw with a belly or a 13 letter manure spreader with a step?

inquiring minds GOTTA know!

S

Sledsniper

Nov 26, 2007
Eastern Montana
Call them, they have a first class operation.
Im pretty sure they wouldnt use anyone that would work for $10hr...
Based on the get what you pay for theory.

mtbroncrider

Lifetime Membership
Jan 27, 2011
Helena/Wibuax, MT
I can't call....I'm currently out of country
But i know a few good HH drivers looking for something different, and better pay

give me until sept....then I'll be trying to get me a job...LOL

C
Apr 7, 2008
cdl jobs

looking for one more driver for a 2 week on 2 off shift. The truck will be a 2009w900 kw. with premium speaker system , sirius xm, very very nice truck and you will be pulling a 2011 mac pnuematic trailer its top on the line equipment.

LIVING IS TAKIN CARE OF BY US, when ur not staying in the truck we have a 4 bedroom trailer house where u will be stayin 90% of the time.

SNOBI-WAN-KENOBI

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
North Bend,Washington
looking for one more driver for a 2 week on 2 off shift. The truck will be a 2009w900 kw. with premium speaker system , sirius xm, very very nice truck and you will be pulling a 2011 mac pnuematic trailer its top on the line equipment.

LIVING IS TAKIN CARE OF BY US, when ur not staying in the truck we have a 4 bedroom trailer house where u will be stayin 90% of the time.

Is job full? Year round work? Mark

Premium Features