• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dan Davidhoff crazy canadian

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Read today that his Crazy 8 is coming out mid 2015. Maybe he is giving it up after that.

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
He is one hell of a rider that's for sure and balls of steel.. Gotta give him credit

But just look how he could of easily put his life in danger if that cornice would of broke going up from the vibration.. Just the weight of that alone would be tons crashing down

All comes down to what you valve your life and risk factor at.. There is times I want to try that, but not sure if it's fair to the family if it went bad either..

stcatman

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
cottonwood idaho
next year

Dan, your wife will mellow out over the summer with a little wine and dine, then you build a new chute puller and come back next year stronger than ever

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont

That was really nuts. WOW.
CRAZY.

That was back in the day when he was on a Vector, I believe. It's been a while. Thunderstruck 8?

AS a side note, climbs like that are even BETTER in person. Looking at them on the screen diminishes the "holy sheit" factor by 10x.

I filmed something like that one time on spring snow with John Helliwell out of Spokane. John Goodman and I had to pick our jaws up off the snow after he sidehilled a cornice. Danger Zone 2 or 3 maybe. Something like that.

H

HighestMark

Aug 1, 2015
Sleddiction is real

Dan is a personal hero of mine. He overcame an addiction problem and now he's just addicted to adrenaline! I don't think he'll ever quit...maybe just ride less for family sake

Premium Features