• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hello from Indiana

I

Indylineman

Aug 31, 2015
My name is Steve. Just bought a 2005 Polaris Fusion 900 last year. First sled ever and have only been riding for less than a year. Went up to Michigan UP last January and I am completely addicted!!! Totally rebuilding my sled this summer. New crank bearings, pistons, stator, injectors, vforce 3reeds, FnI intake and box, the works. Have learned more than I ever thought I would about snowmobiles and loving every minute. I am sure some of you will get tired of me picking your brains on here, but so far this forum is the best source of info I can find. So thanks in advance.

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
welcome to the addiction support groups meet throughout the winter months wherever there is fresh show to shred

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
This forum is probably the best place to get information regarding snowmobiling, snowmobiles, trailers, trucks etc. The addiction runs deep. Good luck, and welcome. :biggrin1:

Premium Features