• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

boost it xic installing green cable help!

L
Aug 17, 2014
sweden,boden
2013 Pro RMK Supplement
The 2013 Pro wiring harness is slightly different than the 11-12 Harness, so the wires for the Tmap interceptor must be extended in order for the Tmap sensor to reach the air box.

The solid white wire that is used for the tach signal is now in a larger 6 pin plug, but it is still a solid white wire.......

The only solid white wire that i found is going from the engine ecu to the mag side ignition

is this the wire?? cant find any "Larger 6 pin plug" thankful for help. send me a picture if i got wrong wire

D

doobie

Oct 13, 2008
Cochrane ab
ha good luck getting info on that box. its a big secret for some reason. theres a bundle of wires that comes out of the stator. the tact signal wire is infact the white wire in the 6 pin. youll know you hit the right one when the boostit box displays rpm. i put a connector on it instead on direct wiring. same for the t map interceptor. i sold my box but all my connectors are still in place for reference. pm me if you have anymore questions. i can look at my sled and get back to you. poerfuldodge and jetski (handle on here)are also quite versed with the boostit box. they were the only people that would help me.

Premium Features