• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Torque Arm/Stop

Ski-Dont89

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2010
WYOMING
Let me start by saying that im really not having any serious issues. My setup is a 13 pro with 1850 miles not with about 800 of those boosted. i can tell that my stock motor mounts are worn. Going to replace them with new stock mounts. Have done some researching about torque arms/stops and a lot of people have said they really help especially on a boosted sled. I see a lot of people using the slp torque arm. as far as i know the only other option(s) are from fire n ice. They make a mag version and a pto version. in theory they are both doing the same thing i guess? has anyone used these? any advice/info is appreciated.

M

MATCO

Jan 2, 2010
edmonds, wa
I was blowing belts every ride and had a serious bog. after replacing motor mounts and installing the SLP torque arm It fixed both problems. I was going to install the mount for mag side but The company would not sell to the USA. fortunately, I didn't need it.

Premium Features