• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I love my 4stroke, but miss my muffpot.

T

TNytro162

Feb 6, 2011
Northern Colorado
Anyone got this figured out let me know. thanks
Funny you mention that, my friend runs a large parts shop for sleds and he said he was putting in his order and I couldn't believe how many he was ordering...I'll check with him and see if any were for a 4stroke...

mutley531

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Layton, UT
I am in the process of trying to use generic handwarmers mounted inside a hotdogger. I know when connected to a battery the hotdogger gets too hot to touch, but I haven't tried cooking anything with it. If it works well enough to cook a frozen burrito that will be good enough for me. I will let you know how it works in about a week when I get back home.

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
We were joking last year about building an oven in my Apex, could have had roast beef dinner on the mountain. I had enough room between my aluminum fuel tank(built for a mid mount) and my front mount header to fit a case of Bud Light :face-icon-small-con

yammi4ever

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Garwin, Iowa
simple....ride with a 2 stroke!!! then you can steal his food while he is trying to figure out why it blew up...again!!:face-icon-small-hap

Yeah, but you gotta eat quickly as those pipes cool down fast once they blow. Of course they retain enough heat to melt their gloves while they take them off to scratch their heads wondering what the fu...k went the wrong.

mtnxr

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Colorado
My SC Apex has a boss seat with the stock exhaust. I put my burrito in the bottom of the trunk right on top of the muffler and it is a good hot meal by lunch. Of course I could drop 15#s if I changed the exhaust!

P

Pro116

Apr 19, 2008
My SC Apex has a boss seat with the stock exhaust. I put my burrito in the bottom of the trunk right on top of the muffler and it is a good hot meal by lunch. Of course I could drop 15#s if I changed the exhaust!

Thats what my buddy did also.He has a mount on top of the mudffler below the seat.

T

twincam88

Oct 10, 2009
yorkton sask
when i was pipelining we had an electric lunchbox it was 12v and would cook stuff i think i got mine at canadian tire butthats up here. the thing would heat up to 300degrees f it was probably 10x10

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
I am going to mount a muff pot to the side of my muff on the new 1100 turbo. For the yamaha guys i don't know how it can really be done but I would imagine it is doable. And for the turbo guys the turbo gets so hot it glows I would think it would be able heat up some weiners.

Premium Features